Aberdeen South Dakota World Famous “Pheasant Sandwiches”
Recipe Courtesy of: WWII Pheasant Canteen – Aberdeen, South Dakota. By the way… thank the service men and women for your freedom!
- 3 – cups cooked pheasant chopped fine
- 2 – hard cooked eggs chopped fine
- 2 – carrots grated
- 1/2 – medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 – cup finely chopped celery
- 2 – teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise or salad dressing to blend nicely
Mix all ingredients together. Add dressing to taste, chill. Spread on sandwich bread.