The VanDover Family has been taking people hunting for over 60 years.
For the vast majority of those years, friends, family, and neighbors began gathering at the VanDover Farm starting opening weekend and doing weekend after weekend until the season closed. Faith and family have always been as important as their love for the outdoors.
One very interesting historical note is that the family home was once the missionary church where priests arrived by a combination of boat travel, train travel and horse travel to provide Sunday worship for the prairie.
Come join our family for a great time with your family and friends.
Hunting at Vandy’s includes the following:
- Guides and dogs; may bring your own dog(s)
- Transportation to and from the fields
- Access to private land
- Snacks and drinks during the hunt
- Cleaning of birds
- Evening meal at the conclusion of the day
- Morning breakfast with overnight lodging
Follow us on Facebook @Vandy’s Ag and HuntingFully Guided