Hunt where the Rooster Revolution began over a Century ago.
We have exclusive access to over 250,000 acres of the best pheasant hunting land in Northeastern and North Central South Dakota reserved for our Full and Self-Guided Guests. Including the very land where the initial successful introduction of Chinese Ringneck Pheasants took place just north of Redfield (Pheasant Capital of the World) in 1908. The very first season was limited to one day, right here in Spink County and took place in 1919.
We have an established environment where wildlife thrives in diverse habitat options that include grasslands, CRP, shelter-belts, sloughs, creek bottoms and food plots. With Dakota Pheasant Guide, you’ll experience a good old fashioned pheasant hunt in the beautiful wide-open spaces…the way it was meant to be. We invite you to come on out and discover for yourself what a superior experience hunting wild pheasants truly is. You can even choose a combination or stand-alone waterfowl, dove, or trophy deer hunt with us.
- Over 250,000 acres of wild South Dakota Pheasants
- A choice of 4 distinct pheasant hunting packages
- Comfortable, spacious lodging and accommodations
- Fully guided hunts
- Fiocchi premium ammunition provided to all fully-guided guests
- Do it yourself self-guided hunts
- Well – seasoned guides and dogs
- Trophy Whitetail archery, waterfowl and dove hunting available – call for details