Little River Pheasant Hunts
39497 145th St.
Stratford, SD 57474
605-395-7801 Cell #
We have every comfort of home awaiting you when you arrive at Little River Pheasant Hunting.
Our main lodge has
• A big screen TV loaded with hundreds of stations from a satellite so you are sure to get your favorite college or pro football games in the evenings
• Free wi-fi internet and a computer for guest use
• We have a cook on site, to prepare meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Plenty of couch and recliner space in the main lounging area.
• A poker table, video poker, foosball, free trap range and a host of other activities will keep you occupied while you are our guest.
We will cater to underprivileged children and physically disabled hunters
10,000+ acres of Prime Pheasant, Chukar Partridge, & Deer Hunting. Located 12 miles south of Bath corner, Little River Pheasant Hunts features all-guided hunts over cropland, CRP, sloughs, tree belts, & food plots. Dogs are available and welcome and we feature Little River German Shorthair and Wirehairs. Transportation available to and from airport. Bird cleaning and freezing onsite.
Special group incentives available. We currently have openings available to accommodate hunting parties. Please inquire.